Joyous Reunion is the fourth game of the Tails of Azeroth series.
The latest game version is 1.0
After his mother sends him on a journey to relatives, a fellow blood elf falls into a series of events that will change his life.
|Jennifer Black||Mylara||Barracus' Mother||Imara||Empira||Molly|
|Captain Black||Trebor||Mr. Fox|
What is new in version (0.99b):
-Added 3 final scenes with Alerie, Joy and the last Alerie x Joy x Barracus.
- (Miss this one in the walkthrough, In coming.) A new scene with the Troll when you say no to the little Draenei girl side-quest. (Near the Light-House)
What is new in the latest version (1.00):
-Complete the gallery and fix some bugs.
What is new in the latest version (1.0):
-Game is available for everyone.
Gallery Code : 4221
-- Walkthrough finished, if you see something wrong tell me. Thanks ! --
1. The game starts with Barracus shooting an arrow in a target, her mother ask him to find something to eat for the dinner.
2. Go down the road, near a rock and a cinematic start.
|Story H-scene #1|
|Barracus x Tarecgosa|
3. Return to your house and go behind it, go in the first stall, you will see a female blood elf and a male tauren. Approach them.
|Story H-scene #1|
|Barracus' Mother x Centaurus|
2. After the scene, Barracus will end up on a ship. Watch a conversation between him and Captain Black, then leave the cabin.
|Optional H-scene #1|
|A female nightborne x A male blood elf|
|How to get: Interact with the door next to Captain Black's cabin|
3. Go to the opposite side of the ship and then go down to the lower deck. Move forward until you see a human female - Jennifer Black - reading a magazine on one of the beds. Approach her and then interact. Watch a number of dialogues followed by an H-scene.
|Story H-scene #2|
|Jennifer Black x Barracus|
4. After the scene, return to Captain Black's cabin and interact with its door.
|Story H-scene #3|
|Jennifer Black x Captain Black|
5. Barracus ends up in the Darkcrest Bay. There, you will see a town on the hill in the distance. Approach the stairway that leads to its gates, but before you go up the stairs, come closer to a blood elf and a human under the shed to the right to watch a short dialogue.
6. Now go up the stairway to the town gates, where you will see a guard - Mylara - standing next to it. Interact with her.
7. After the dialogue, turn to the stairway. You need to go around the part of the wall on your right. Once you come close to its corner, turn right and move along towards a big boulder and a tree. There, you will see a passage in the wall behind the tree. Go through it to the entrance of the building (the inn) in front of you. Come inside the inn and approach a female blood elf - Alerie. Watch a short conversation.
8. Go up to the second floor and come inside the room in the middle. Go past the folding screen where you will see Joy stretching. Come closer to her until you see a cut scene.
|Story H-scene #4|
9. Go downstairs to Alerie, who is now sitting at one of the tables, and talk to her. After the conversation, leave the inn.
10.Go inside the bathhouse next to the passage through which you got into the town, and interact with a bath there. Watch a number of dialogues and cut scenes followed by a soft H-scene.
|Story H-scene #5|
|Barracus, Alerie, Joy|
11. After Jennifer Black shows up in the bathhouse, Alerie and Joy will leave and you will get another H-scene.
|Story H-scene #6|
|Jennifer Black x Barracus|
12. Leave the bathhouse after the final H-scene.
|Side-Quest #1 - The Witch's Story. Part I|
Go out of the town through the same passage you used to get inside and move forward behind the boulder in front of you. There, standing on a road, you will see a house with a purple roof to your right in the distance.
Keep following the road towards the house, but after arriving at the crossroad, instead of choosing the way which will lead you to that house, take the path to the left from it. There, you should see a young draenei girl standing next to a basket. Talk to her.
Note: Say "No" to the girl if you want to see the Optional H-scene #2. However, keep in mind that refusing to help her will result in ending this quest right away.
The girl will ask you to help her to gather three mushrooms. Agree to do so. The locations of the mushrooms are:
1. Next to four trees on a knoll at the end of the way where the girl was standing.
You can explore the house or leave it right away, since the adult draenei - Empira - who you need to talk with is now standing outside. Interact with that draenei. Choose any dialogue option, watch a conversation and then the H-scene.
Reward:Empira x Barracus (H-scene)
|Side-Quest #2 - The Witch's Story. Part II|
Go behind the town and move along the bridge across the river. Follow the road until a crossroad, then choose the left path. Keep going past the big hut with a purple roof to the hill with a large boulder in its center.
Behind the boulder, there are a tall tree and a flower growing next to it. Pick the Blue Flower up. You will see a short cut scene.
Move to the plateau with a draenei statue on it. Standing in front of the statue, go to the hill to your right. There you will find a tombstone next to one of the trees. Approach it, open your inventory and use the Blue Flower on it.
Barracus will end up in Empira's place again. There, cross the bridge, go into the house and approach Empira, who is now sitting on the floor. You will see a short dialogue followed by the H-scene.
Reward:Empira x Barracus (H-scene)
|Side-Quest #3 - The Witch's Story. Part III|
1. Talk to the Draenei child near the house you seen before.
2. She ask you if you can help her to find her cat.
3. The cat is front of the Draenei statue, when you find one of theses mushrooms in the first quest.
4. The cat will flees in a tree trunk, interact with it and you will appear in the house of the witch.
Reward:Empira x Barracus (H-scene)
13. Return to Alerie, who is standing at the bar inside her inn, and talk to her. She will then give you 4 mugs of Beer and ask you to serve them to the visitors.
14. When you come to each of the visitors, open your inventory and use a mug of Beer on them. After you have served all the four mugs, talk to Alerie once again. Now she will ask you to find the inn bouncer.
|Optional H-scene #2|
|A female troll x Barracus|
|How to get: After getting access to the town, leave it through the rear gate, then turn left and go through the sawmill to the woodpile next to it until you see a cut scene. After that, take a visit to the house on the right from the statue of Sylvanas at the center of the town and interact with the troll there inside.
Note: Only available if you refused to help the little draenei girl during the Side-Quest #1 - The Witch's Story. Part I
|Optional H-scene #|
|A female troll x Barracus|
|How to get: Found her near the Lighthouse.
Note: Only available if you complete the 1st scene with the female troll.
15. Leave the inn and this time go through the gates in front of the entrance, then turn right and keep your way towards the building in front of you - the forge. There you will see a night elf - the blacksmith - standing next to the wall. Talk to her.
16. Leave the forge through the exit on the opposite side of the building, after that turn left and keep going until there is an open building on your right with a female draenei (Molly, the jeweler) inside. Talk to this draenei.
17. Now go outside, turn right and move towards the end of the main street until you find yourself next to a big doorless building - the library. Come inside and speak with a draenei (Imara, the librarian) inside.
18. While leaving the library, you will stumble upon Mylara. Choose any dialogue option and watch a soft H-scene.
|Story H-scene #7|
|Mylara x Barracus|
19. After the last dialogue, leave the town through the main gates - they are located between the forge and Alerie's inn. Go down the stairs to the pier, then move along the shore to the right. Continue your way until you see a tauren (Trebor, the bouncer) sleeping inside a hut behind a boulder. Interact with him. He will ask you to bring him some food.
20. Return to the pier, then walk to its farthest edge. There you should see a barrel on which you will find several fish. Interact with that barrel to pick up one fish and go back to Trebor after that. Open your inventory and use the Stinky Fish on him, so that he gets up.
21. Go back to Alerie's inn. After you come inside the building, you will see a cut scene followed by a series of dialogues.
22. Talk to Alerie. She will ask you to deliver pizza. Go to the room to the right from her, in which you will see two goblin cooks (Packo and Ricko) inside. After you talk with them, pick up pizza from the table in front of the entrance, then leave the room and go outside.
23. After leaving the inn, go forward to the library, then turn right and move along the road to the big gates which lead to the mayor's quarter.
|Side-Quest #4 - Hemet's Photoshoot. Part I|
While in the mayor's quarter, come inside the building located in its far right corner. There you will see a male dwarf (Hemet) and a female draenei (Stormy). Approach Hemet, open your inventory and use a Plain Cheese Pizza on him.
Hemet will ask you to bring his crew to him. The house in which they have stayed can be found right past the jeweler's workshop (see p.16).
Come inside that house. You will see that Hemet's crew is gone. Pick a Camera up from the table in front of the entrance and return to Hemet. Use the Camera on him to see a short dialogue followed by the H-scene.
Reward:Stormy x Barracus (H-scene)
|Side-Quest #5 - Hemet's Photoshoot. Part II|
This quest starts automatically after completing the first part.
Hemet will ask you to bring his second actress for another photoshoot. Go back to Alerie's inn and talk to the white-haired draenei - Elexis - sitting at the far table on the right. After that, return to Hemet and speak with him once again to start a new H-scene.
Reward:Elexis x Stormy x Barracus (H-scene)
|Side-Quest #6 - Hemet's Photoshoot. Part III|
After the part II, Hemet waits for you next to the huge Night-Elf house (House with Purple roof) you can see after the prison in the north of the city. Near to the pool you can see Hemet, Stormy and the Druid, interact with Hemet for start the new scene.
Reward:Cat Druid x Stormy (H-scene)
|Optional H-scene #3|
|A female nightborne x Elexis|
|How to get: Standing with your back to Alerie's inn, go to the left and approach the dwelling between Alerie's bathhouse and the library. After that, interact with the window on the right side of the building to see the H-scene.
Note: Only available if you watched the Side-Quest #5 - Hemet's Photoshoot. Part II
|Optional H-scene #-|
|Tyrande x A male orc|
|How to get: Enter in the "druidic" house behind the 'Hemet's Photoshoot. Part III and go up the stairs, search a little and you can find it easily.
Note: Only available if you watched the Side-Quest #6 - Hemet's Photoshoot. Part III
|Take the "numeric" card on the balcony (The building where Tyrande is)
Leave the house, go on your right and follow the road and not so far, below, you must see a crop circle, go down and behind the tree on your right, there is a keycard hole. Use the item in your inventory, go in the crop cicle and use the following code to open the door (7822).
|After it, you spawn in the gallery scene, you can leave it easily, speak to the Draenei near the door.|
24. Go to the biggest building in the quarter - the Town Hall - and talk to the guard at its entrance, then come inside.
25. Move to the meeting room and go through the door in one of its corners. You will end up in the room with Alexstrasza. Watch a short dialogue, then pick up a Lighter from the table to the right from the Dragon Queen.
|Note: Watching this scene will make the Story H-scene #7 and the Optional H-scene #2 unavailable
Sylvanas x Horny Worgen
|How to get: Go to the meeting room of the Town Hall. There you will see three candelabra hanging on the walls. To open the secret room, you have to light (use the Lighter in your inventory) them in a particular order:
1. On the wall closest to the entrance, through which you got into the meeting room.
26. (Optional) If you did not watch the Secret H-scene: While in the room with Alexstrasza, go through the portal to the secret cave. There, approach the pool in front of you. You will see several cut scenes and an H-scene.
|Story H-scene #8|
|Note: Watching this scene will make the Secret H-scene unavailable
Lyanna x Barracus x Lynnistra
27. Go to the room with a mirror, where you first saw Alexstrasza, and use a Big Sausage Pizza on Sylvanas, who is now standing there. She will ask Barracus to bring back the second worgen, who managed to escape.
28. Return to the inn and talk to Alerie. She will tell Barracus that the worgen can probably be hiding in the lighthouse near the town.
29. Go to the pier, then move to the left along the shore. Behind the first group of boulders, there is a path leading to the lighthouse: go up the hill to the first crossroad, then choose the way to the right. While approaching the lighthouse, you will hear an howl.
30. Read a note on the lighthouse door, then turn around and go to the right down the hill until you find yourself on the shore once again. To the left along the shore, there is a wooden platform - approach it and pick up a Lighthouse Key from it.
31. Return to the lighthouse and use the Lighthouse Key on its door. Come inside and go up the stairs to the first doorway. Go through it and talk to the worgen to your left.
|Optional H-scene #4|
|Lynnistra x Barracus|
|How to get: Go to edge of the topmost platform of the lighthouse
Note: Only available if you watched the Story H-scene #8
|Side-Quest #7 - Imara's Books. Part I|
After the discussion with Imara, you must find two books on the map for unlock 2 scenes.
1. The first book is at the top of the lighthouse, you can pick it on a little "table" near the telescope. 2. The second book is in the secret room of Sylvanas. When you meet Alextrasza, you can take a lighter on the desk, after this, light up the candle with it in a certain order for unlock it. 3. If you have all the books, you can give them to Imara one by one for the scenes.
First book ( LightHouse one.)
Imara x Wolves (H-scene)
Second book (Sylvanas room.)
Imara x Worgen
32. Return to the Town Hall. Choose to help either the worgen or Sylvanas.
|I. Helping the worgen|
1. Go to the secret room (check the Secret H-scene if you need to know how to get in) inside the Town Hall and talk to the worgen who is being held captive there. In order to free him, Barracus will need to find guard armor.
5. Return to Packo and use the Photo on him. After a short dialogue, he will give you the Big Sausage Pizza with Special Sauce for Fay, as promised.
|II. Helping Sylvanas|
1. Go back to Sylvanas and tell her where the second worgen is hiding. Thus, he will be caught and brought back to Sylvanas.
33. Return to Alerie's inn and approach Jennifer Black at the entrance. Watch two dialogues.
|Story H-scene #-|
|Alerie x Barracus|
|How to get: While in the inn, move to the kitchen and then talk to Packo. After the dialogue, go up to Alerie's room and interact with a bottle on her bed to see the scene.|
34. Leave the inn and move to the mayor's quarter. There, go inside the barracks and interact with a female knight (Emma) lying on a bed in the far right corner. Watch an H-scene.
|Story H-scene #11|
|Emma x Barracus|
35. After a series of cut scenes and dialogues, you will end up in the town prison where you will get another H-scene.
|Story H-scene #12|
|Mylara x Barracus|
36. While in the prison, leave the throne room and go down to one of the corridors where you will see a female draenei (Freeya) lock picking a door. Talk to her.
37. If you go to the prison yard and then move down the stairs to the cells, you will see Captain Black there - you can talk to him as well.
38. Go through the doorway on the opposite side of the room with Freeya, and interact with Mylara and two bandits there. Watch an H-scene.
|Story H-scene #13|
|A male human x Mylara x A male orc|
39. The door, which Freeya was lock picking, is now open. Come inside the room behind it and go up the stairs until you find yourself on the upper level of the prison. There, move to the tower with another stairway and go down that stairway to get into the room where you will find lock pick on the table.
40. Take the lock pick, go to the closed doors, open them and approach another doorway in front of you. You can talk to Freeya next to it if you want.
41. Go through the doorway until you see another cut scene followed by an H-scene.
|Story H-scene #14|
|Lucinda x Barracus, A male human, A male orc|
42. When the scene is finished go on your left, you can take a key in the bookshelf, leave the chamber and Freeya will talk with you. You have two choices
|I.Give the key at Freeya + Tips|
|1.After the talk with Freeya, she tells you to join her in their camp.
2.Go to the front of the light house where you met the Worgen, follow the path down on your left and you will see the small pier and near of it, at the shore, you can in a underwater path on the left-hand side. Go up on the island and you will see Freeya at your right with 3 bandits. Talk with her.
Tips : She will help you later in the story if you do this choice ..
|II. Give the key at Vanessa|
|1. Join Vanessa, give her the key, after a short dialogue you leave the prison and Captain Black will talk with you.
2. After this, go to the front of the light house where you met the Worgen, follow the path down on your left and you will see the small pier and near of it, at the shore, you can walk in a underwater path on the left-hand side, go up the island and enter in the house and talk to Vanessa.
In front of the house, you can see a camp and watch Freeya gangbanged by 3 bandits
43. After your choices, join Captain Black on his ship.
44. Go down in the hold of the ship and approach to Jennifer and Joy.
|Story H-scene #15|
|Jennifer x Joy|
|Joy x Barracus|
|Optional H-scene #-|
|How get it : Talk to Inna near the Sylvanas statue, if you can't interact with her, you probably forget the lock pick on the table in the prison. (Go to the line 39.)
You have two choices, the reward scene change with it.
|Barracus x Inna|
45. Return in the inn and go upstairs, a dialog start between Alerie and a one of the Cook Goblin.
46. Now, go to the goblin cabin, this is the first and only house near the graveyard.
47. Interact with all things around the house, door and the two windows. Tips : If you gave the key at Freeya, return to her and talk with her, she will help you for unlock the door.
48. If you didn't gave the key at freeya in the past, you must pick the crowbar in the sawmill. Then, turn back to the graveyard, go on your left and follow the road, you can see the sawmill easily so far. The crowbar is near the wall, on your left, in a small toolbox.
49. Return to goblin cabin, go near the window and use the item for go in the small house.
50. Grab the camera, a small cinematic show itself.
51. The next is really simple, just interact with Joy in the kitchen, after Alerie in the bathhouse and for the last scene, go in the inn and enter in Alerie chamber, enjoy ;).
|Story H-scene #16|
|Barracus x Joy|
|Story H-scene #17|
|Barracus x Alerie|
|Story H-scene #18|
|Barracus x Joy x Alerie|